Yea, a boat caught on fire last night. It was a private yacht, not one of the boats that belonged to the resort.
Pretty much, right after dinner, around 8pm (my time), we hear a loud boom, similar to fireworks, and we hear that there is a fire. So we ran over to the observartion deck and we could see the flames. So then we ran down to the docks and watched the boat burn for awhile...it was pretty entertaining. Of course that was the only night where I didnt have my camera with me. But I did get some pictures of the aftermath...I'll post those soon.
Tomorrow night is our night dive and I'm pretty psyched. Today was Day 9, meaning only 5 days left of this awesome trip. But the end of this trip means the start of another: Lake Havasu. Its going to be fun going from 90 degrees with 90% humitiy to 110 degrees with 0% humitiy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment